How do I transfer a Bond?

To transfer a Bond, please send your request in writing to:

Supporter Services 

West Ham United Football Club Limited

London Stadium 

Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 


E20 2ST 

You will need to provide proof of your existing Bond, such as a previous Bond certificate. 

Should you have any questions, please contact Supporter Services on

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Enable Accessibility Toolbar