- Follow the link provided in your confirmation email or login to your account at eticketing.co.uk/whufc
- Click ‘Manage Tickets’
- Any forwarded tickets will be listed alongside the name of the sender
- Select the ticket you require and click ‘Accept’
- Click the basket icon in the top right-hand corner
- Select ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- Choose method of payment and click ‘Complete'
Once you have completed the process above you will be sent confirmation of your order by email. You will then receive a second email which will act as your ticket to the match. This will arrive as an e-ticket in the form of a PDF.
Please ensure that you print your e-ticket onto A4 paper to ensure the barcode can be scanned correctly at the turnstile.
Was this article helpful?
If you require any further assistance please contact the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lines are open Monday to Saturday, 09:00 - 17:00.