Please follow the guide below:
To purchase a membership for your Junior Hammer, follow the step-by-step guide below:
1. Visit the e-ticketing site, and set up an account for your Junior, to generate their unique client reference number
2. On the main page, select 'Memberships'
3. Find the Claret Kids membership you wish to purchase, and press 'find out more' to see all the associated benefits
4. Select the quantity of memberships you wish to purchase. If you are purchasing multiple memberships, be sure to 'reassign' the second membership to the relevant Client Reference Number. If this supporter does not have an existing account, you will need to create one for them before proceeding.
5. Once the memberships are assigned to the correct Client Reference Numbers, click 'proceed to checkout' and enter your payment details.
6. Select 'Review order' and ensure all the details are correct, before agreeing to the terms and conditions to complete your purchase.
Once the order is complete, you will receive a booking confirmation number and a email with your booking details. Your membership cards will be posted to the address on the order.
Was this article helpful?
If you require any further assistance please contact the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966 or by email at email@example.com. Lines are open Monday to Saturday, 09:00 - 17:00