Please select from the options below:
- Which payment methods are taken?
- How and when can I pay?
- Can I split payments between different methods?
- What payment plan options are available?
Which payment methods are taken?
Season Tickets can be renewed using Debit or Credit Card (including Amex), Cash, Club Cash or four or ten-month payment plans*.
How and when can I pay?
You can pay online via eTicketing (eticketing.co.uk/whufc) 24 hours a day. Alternatively, you can renew by telephone on 0333 030 1966, 09:00-17:00, Monday - Friday.
Can I split payments between different methods?
Payments can be split between Club Cash and Debit or Credit Card (including Amex). For a guide on how to use your Club Cash Credit towards your renewal, please see here.
Club Cash can also be used towards your renewal should you opt to renew using our finance option. To split your payment between the finance option and Club Cash, please call our Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966.
What payment plan options are available?
You can apply to pay by monthly instalments via our partner V12 Season Ticket Finance*, with the following options available:
- Ten-month plan – This plan offers a low 6% arrangement fee that will be added to the first instalment.
- Four-month plan – Season ticket renewal price will be divided into four equal payments, with a £30 arrangement fee added to the first installment. The first installment will be due on each option 30 days after acceptance.
Applications should be made over the phone. Please have details for employment and Home addresses covering the last six years and current bank details for a credit check. The deadline to apply for a payment plan is Wednesday 19th August.
Was this article helpful?