We're looking forward to welcoming Hammers and City fans to London Stadium on Saturday! Here's a few things you may need to know before the game:
- Claret Members - If you've purchased a ticket this will be sent to you as a paper ticket or e-ticket. Any supporters who purchased from 19/11, you should have received an e-ticket. Should this not be the case, please notify our Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966.
- Hammers travelling from Essex - there is severe disruption on Greater Anglia lines, with no trains between Shenfield and Liverpool Street and no service between Billericay and Liverpool Street. On TfL Rail, there is no service between Romford and Liverpool Street. There are replacement bus services in operation on these routes, and please check Greater Anglia and TfL websites for full information before you travel.
- London Overground - There is no service all weekend between Hackney Wick and Stratford, and a reduced service in operation between Gospel Oak and Barking, with trains operating every 15 to 45 minutes.
- Knowing your stuff - Make sure you're aware of London Stadium's permitted and prohibited items before you leave for the game. Rain is scheduled for Saturday, so please note, golf umbrellas are not permitted inside the stadium. For a full list, see here.
- Things to look out for - we'll have a DJ in the Stadium Store from 11am to get the atmosphere going - If you're headed to the Stadium Store, keep an eye out for our Black Friday offers! Saturday's Hammers Collectables, available from our SLOs, will be Mark Noble and Pablo Zabaleta, so if you're collecting our cards, make sure you say hello to one of the SLO team.
Keep in touch with us on @WestHamHelp for updates ahead of, and during, the game!