Progress on actions

Official Supporters' Board - Meeting 1

Tuesday 8th October, 2019 - 2019/20


ActionDescriptionDept.Lead
1Review election process for 2020/21 seasonServicesJake Heath/OSB

Review ongoing between JH, TW and OSB 

2Update Terms of ReferenceServicesJake Heath

JH updated 22/10

3DNC and London Stadium to review issues with lack of toilet facilities externallyDNC/LS185




4Create and publish full calendar for OSB meetings, including subgroupsServicesJake Heath

Dates currently being confirmed with staff and OSB

5Include 'away fans in home areas' on SMS reporting communicationsServicesJake Heath




6Provide solution for shallower ramps at segregation barriersLS185Peter Swordy

Company on site to assess alternatives 17/10

7Review accessibility of catering facility at Rush GreenOperationsPhilippa Cartwright




8Establish cleaning programme for toilet facilities at Rush GreenOperationsPhilippa Cartwright




9
Explore option to provide cheaper lager on matchdayDNC/OperationsDNC/Philippa Cartwright

DNC to explore possibility of serving Fosters as a cheaper option

10Commitment to not increase food and drink prices during the 2019/20 seasonDNCDNC




11Catering prices to be shared with the OSB before they are finalised in the 2020/21 seasonDNC/OperationsDNC/Philippa Cartwight




12Create 125th year anniversary subgroupMarketingTara Warren




13Review options across the Olympic Park for more regular family fun zonesOperations/Supporter Services/LS185Philippa Cartwright, Jake Heath, Peter Swordy




14Reiterate search processes for younger supporters amongst all safety staffLS185Peter Swordy

Included in LS185 briefing

15LS185 and DNC to meet to review outside bar area in the West Stand (turnstile C)DNC/LS185DNC/Peter Swordy





Official Supporters' Board - Meeting 2 

Wednesday 6th February, 2019 - 2018/19

ActionDescriptionDept.Lead
1OSB profiles to be emailed ahead of every home matchServicesJake Heath

Supporter consultation newsletter in production

2Confirm date for kit design subgroup and co-ordinate attendeesServicesJake Heath

Kit design subgroup held 23 April at London Stadium

3Finalise agenda for Ticketing subgroupTicketing/ServicesJake Heath

Meeting held - updates here: https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2019/march/22-march/season-ticket-renewal-deadline-extended-31-may 

4Finalise agenda for Matchday subgroupServicesJake Heath

In progress

5POI and WHU to provide training to senior stewardsServicesJake Heath

POI provided training at Fulham match 22 Feb 2019

6Create catering subgroupServicesDNC/Jake Heath

Formed. First meeting on 30 March 2019

7OSB to attend Everton match and view catering facilitiesServicesDNC/Jake Heath

Meeting confirmed

8OSB to meet DNC before 18/19 season to test productsServicesDNC/Jake Heath

To take place in July 2019

9Further communicate catering offering, promotions and locations of kiosksServicesDNC/Jake Heath

New catering maps produced, SMS and email updates from 21 Feb 2019 and ongoing

10Place signage above lowered countersDNC/OperationsDNC/Ben Illingworth

Completed ahead of Fulham match 22 Feb 2019

11Detail the lowered counters on club channelsServicesJake Heath

Will feature on new facilities map for Huddersfield 16 Mar 2019

12Trial price of pint at £5.00 for last match of the seasonDNC/OperationsDNC/Ben Illingworth

In progress

13Explore option for additional pop-up kiosks for cider and different food offeringsDNC/ServicesDNC/Ben Illingworth

In progress

14Explore option for more wayfinding signage on the concourseDNC/OperationsDNC/Ben Illingworth

In progress

15Introduce eco-cup schemeDNC/OperationsDNC/Ben Illingworth

Four game trial in place from Huddersfield 16 Mar 2019

16Further communicate halal and gluten-free products around the stadiumDNC/ServicesDNC/Jake Heath

Included in new catering map 22 Feb 2019

17Share images of statue with OSBMarcommsTW

In progress

18Explore option to introduce music in second outer bar area in East StandDNC/OperationsDNC/Ben Illingworth

DJ in place outside turnstile J from Fulham match onwards 22 Feb 2019

19Further communicate achievements of the OSBCommunicationsSimon Kutner

Supporter consultation newsletter in production and ongoing

20Invite International supporters’ group representative to OSB meetingsServicesJake Heath

Will be actioned in advance of next OSB meeting

21Install handrail at accessibility toilet at Rush Green Training GroundOperationsBen Illingworth

Complete


22Explore solution with Stadium Store toilets on matchdayRetailKerry Patterson

Two portaloo toilets outside Stadium Store 


23Main twitter account to retweet more @WestHamHelp and OSB communicationServices/ContentMegan Clarkson

Ongoing


Official Supporters' Board - Meeting 1

Thursday 29th November, 2018 - 2018/19 

Actions
Assigned 
Create Supporters’ Board leaflet for distribution at home matches
JH/TW
Leaflet produced and in circulation
Further publicise Supporter Rep profiles across Club channels
JH/AS
Complete and ongoing action
Update Terms of Reference with Supporter Rep feedback
JH
Complete
Arrange kit design subgroup to take place during 2018/19 season
TW/JH
In progress
Arrange matchday subgroup to take place during 2018/19 season
TW/JH
In progress
Arrange ticketing subgroup to take place during close season
JH/NK
Attendees invited. OSB Chair/Vice-Chair co-ordinating dates
Create BAME subgroup to work alongside the Club's Equality Advisory Group
OSB/JH/JL
In progress
Club to provide update on Fan Zone for next meeting
TW/PC
Update at OSB meeting on 6th February
Supply catering queries in advance of next OSB meeting
SReps
In progress
Make PA announcements to confirm second half has begun
GH
Complete and ongoing action
Review manner in which ticket checks are carried out by stewards
GH
Complete and ongoing action
Instruct catering staff not to use lift 11 to alleviate congestion
GH
Complete and ongoing action
Ensure Shuttle Bus users can access Coffee Shop post-match
GH
Complete
Further promote community work on big screens
TW
Complete and ongoing action
Hooks on toilet cubicle doors to be installed
BI
In progress
Hand sanitisers to be installed in required toilets
BI
In progress


Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Enable Accessibility Toolbar