We are contacting all of our Season Ticket Holders, Club London members and Bondholders directly and even more frequently during these challenging times to ensure that you’re the first to hear from the Club on any of the latest and most important information.
We kindly ask that you check your details are correct and up-to-date on your West Ham account, including your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- Check your details are correct and up-to-date by logging in to your West Ham account
- Edit your preferences on your West Ham Account to ensure you are opted into ticket information and club news
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of known/safe senders
- Check your spam/junk folders. If the email has been sent there, you can mark the email as a known/safe sender
- If you have unsubscribed, please follow the link to re-subscribe here
If you have tried all of the above steps, email email@example.com and we can look into this for you. If it is not possible to identify the issue, we will run some tests to ensure you start to receive emails from us again as soon as possible. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.
Was this article helpful?