Following the Government's roadmap out of lockdown, we are pleased to be preparing for the magnificent prospect of 60,000 fans filling London Stadium again from the beginning of the 2021/22 season.
Each Season Ticket Holder will have different circumstances and factors to consider, and the Club is committed to ensuring that their personal situations and requirements are treated with the utmost care and attention.
- The Club have frozen Season Ticket prices for both the men’s and women’s 2021/22 campaigns – the second consecutive year for the men’s team across all bands, reaffirming the Club’s proud position as the home of affordable family football in London
- Club London seasonal prices will be frozen for 2021/22
- The option to transfer a Season Ticket to another supporter will remain in place for the 2021/22 for Season Ticket Holders who want to retain their seat but are not ready to return just yet
- The Club has introduced an option for those Season Ticket Holders who are 70 or over or are categorised under Government guidelines as ’clinically extremely vulnerable‘ to defer their Season Ticket for one year at no cost should they not wish to return immediately
- Any supporter who did not renew their Season Ticket for the 2020/21 season has had the opportunity to return as a Season Ticket Holder for the 2021/22 season.
For any enquiries or assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org