Season Ticket Holders will receive an email from the Club with their ticket(s) included and will be able to access London Stadium via one of three ways which cater for all:
- Download your digital to your fully charged smartphone
- Or print your digital ticket at home on A4 sized paper from any computer or device
- Or Head to a clearly designated and exclusive window at the Ticket Office at London Stadium 90 mins before kick-off to receive a paper ticket printed by the Club. These can also be collected during normal Ticket Office opening hours prior to matchday or from 10am on Monday
Special arrangements will be in place for any supporters who are not able to utilise one of the methods above. Simply contact the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966, select ‘Option 2’ and the Club will personally ensure that your individual needs are met
Should you wish to take up the final two options above, please arrive early at London Stadium and the Club will endeavour to print your ticket as quickly as possible to ensure your smooth entry to the Stadium.
The Club encourages supporters to download the NHS app to demonstrate your Covid status, as well as considering their journey to London Stadium, including arriving at least an hour before kick-off.
HOW IT WORKS
Your digital ticket will be sent via email as early as one week before the fixture.
Please ensure we have up-to-date contact details for you on our system. If you need to update your email address, log into your West Ham account and head to the ‘Update details’ section.
HOW TO PRINT AT HOME
- Make sure that you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher. If you don't have it, download it for free click here
- Make sure you have your printer turned on and it has paper
- Double click the attachment to your email or the file you have saved to your computer
- Choose to OPEN the file.
- Click on the printer icon in the upper left of the window.
- Your tickets are printed (Black and white or colour is fine)
- To gain access, simply fold your paper as per the instructions on the paper ticket, and scan your barcode at the turnstile.
HOW TO USE DIGITAL TICKETS
- Apple Wallet (for Apple devices) or Google Pay (for Android devices).
- Important: Your ticket MUST be downloaded into your wallet (Apple) or Google Pay (Android) in order to work with the entry system at London Stadium. A screenshot of your digital ticket or the email confirming your digital ticket WILL NOT allow you access to the stadium.
- Multiple tickets can be downloaded to one device, if you wish. To do so, simply repeat step two.
- Android only – if you have an Apple device, skip to step 4. If you have an Android device, ensure NFC – the technology behind contactless entry – is switched on. To do so, simply head to Google Pay, then Settings, then Contactless setup. Here, make sure NFC is switched on and Google Pay is set as your default payment.
- Your ticket is now loaded. Don't forget to charge your phone before heading to London Stadium.
- Once at the stadium, either scan your paper ticket or open Apple Wallet or Google Pay on your phone before joining the queue for the turnstiles. Ensure you do not have any bank or other contactless cards at the back of your phone case.
- If you have multiple tickets on one device, simply swipe left and right to switch between tickets.
- To gain access, simply hold your phone close to the contactless reader on top of the turnstile. If you have multiple tickets on one device, remember to scan them at the turnstile one at a time.
Enjoy the match and COYI!