The Royal East celebrates the iconic events and outstanding achievements of East London, which inspired and continue to inspire the nation. Once used to accommodate Her Majesty the Queen and her family, the space has been designed to pay tribute to the stories that have left indelible marks upon the area.
The contemporary design features take inspiration from East London‘s rich and royal connections – from the Royal Docks to the Boleyn Ground.
The chic and elegant bar, with its comfortable lounge seating, provides a classy and sociable setting for pre-match entertainment. The bar and lounge leads into the main restaurant, offering a bespoke four-course buffet menu that befits the majesty of this space.
This unforgettable matchday experience includes:
- Spectacular pitch facing views of London Stadium from within the lounge
- VIP seating in the mid-tier of the West Stand
- Access to the lounge pre-match, at half-time and after the game*
- Private table for you and your guests
- Luxury 3 course buffet meal
- Complimentary drink at half-time (beers, wines & soft drinks)
- Cash bar facility
- Complimentary matchday programme
- Guest Appearance from Hammer Legend**
*2.5 hours before kick off
**On a rotational basis
Was this article helpful?
If you require any further assistance please contact the Club London team on 0303 031 1968 or by email at email@example.com. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00.