The Forge 1895 celebrates the craftsmanship of the Thames Ironworks’ founding fathers and the proud West Ham United moments that have cast our mark on the beautiful game.
A wonderful mix of craft and custom design details are built into this lounge, which offers panoramic views of London with accompanying halfway line seats located on either the upper or lower tier.
For those seeking a dining experience, the banquette seating in the bar and lounge area is light and relaxed, providing a great place to catch up with friends over a drink. A mixture of bespoke seating options including intimate and sophisticated booths are also on offer in the restaurant.
This unforgettable matchday experience includes:
- VIP seating in the lower and upper tier of the West Stand
- Access to the lounge pre-match, at half-time and after the game*
- Private table for you and your guests
- 2 course á la carte menu
- Complimentary drink at half-time (beers, wines & soft drinks)
- Complimentary matchday programme
- Cash bar facility
- Guest Appearance from Hammer Legend**
*2.5 hours before kick off
**On a rotational basis
Was this article helpful?
If you require any further assistance please contact the Club London team on 0303 031 1968 or by email at email@example.com. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00.