For the start of the 2022/23 season, all Season Ticket Holders will receive an NFC season ticket pass to gain entry.
- NFC system is available at all turnstiles
- NFC digital pass and cards are tapped on the top reader
- QR codes and barcodes are inserted into the traditional slot below
- Supporters have received e-tickets which they can scan at the turnstiles using their phone or print-at-home ticket
- A video, step-by-step guides and FAQs have been emailed and sent be text message to all supporters and posted across Club channels
- Accessibility supporters and fans aged 65+ can complete a form if they do not have access to a mobile phone. The Ticket Office have provided them with a physical stadium access card
- Anyone who does not fall under this category has been asked to contact the Ticket Office and we will work with each supporter and their personal needs to provide a solution, on a case-by-case basis
A video for access can be seen here: https://twitter.com/WestHamHelp/status/1554872466438242305
Was this article helpful?