As a Season Ticket Holder if you are unable to attend a fixture you are able to release your seat to the ticket exchange for another supporter to purchase your seat for the fixture. Terms and conditions can be found here. Please note that we cannot guarantee that your seat will be purchased.
- Log-in to your e-ticketing account here
- Click on the top right hand corner on your account
- Select the relevant fixture and then 'manage tickets'
- Check the boxes for the seats you want to list, then select ‘sell on ticket exchange’
- Select “Review Order”
- The value of your seat will be displayed. This is the amount you will receive as credit in your Club Cash account should your seat be purchased by another supporter
- Check and tick Terms and ConditionsComplete Purchase
Once you have completed the process you will receive an email stating that your ticket has been listed successfully. If your seat is then sold, you will receive a further confirmation email to verify this.
Was this article helpful?
If you require any further assistance please contact the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966 or by email at email@example.com. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00.