We will send you a confirmation email to the email address you provided when creating your West Ham Account. It may take a few minutes for the email to arrive in your inbox.
Click on the ‘Activate account’ link, you will be asked to sign in using your email and password for the first time.
If you can’t see your confirmation email, please follow the steps below:
- Check your junk and spam folders
- Resend the email from the ‘Confirm Email’ page on your browser
- We don’t allow mailbox email addresses e.g. info@, reception@, sales@. We only accept personal email addresses, so you may have to repeat the process with a personal email address.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list
If you are still having difficulties either:
- Use your Facebook, LinkedIn or Google accounts which means you can skip the confirmation email step
- Email email@example.com with subject ‘West Ham Account’ and your email address and Client Reference Number in the subject line
If you are still experiencing issues, call the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966. Lines are open from Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00 or email Supporter Services at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a link to activate your account.
Was this article helpful?
If you require any further assistance please contact Supporter Services here. The team are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00.