London Stadium currently operates a 100% searching policy meaning all supporters and their belongings are subject to search, for the safety and security of all attending the match.
The following items are permitted into London Stadium, however, this information is subject to change without notice:
- Bags that comply with our bag policy.
- Plastic bottles (with tops removed)
- Thermos flasks
- Cameras & binoculors with three-inch lenses or shorter. Kindly note that no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or mono pods are permitted.
- Small quantities of food for personal consumption, please note that food will be inspected as part of the stadium searching process.
- Seat cushions.
- Umbrellas (Please be kindly advised the umbrella has to be the SMALL compact pop up ones, not city size or pointed)
Was this article helpful?
If you require any further assistance, contact the Supporter Services team by selecting 'submit an enquiry'. You can also email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00 and from two hours before kick-off on matchday.