Matchday mascots enjoy an unforgettable experience, meeting their Claret and Blue heroes and leading the team out onto the London Stadium pitch in front of 60,000 fans.
West Ham United matchday mascots can expect the following on their big day:
- Go behind the scenes into the tunnel area and changing rooms, and be introduced to the available first team squad players
- A training session on the pitch with the West Ham United Community coaching staff
- A West Ham United goody bag
- Walking out onto the pitch with a first team player*.
- Take part in the official handshake with the visiting team followed by a photograph with the team captains, match officials and other mascots in the centre circle
- Photograph and name of the child to appear in the match day programme (subject to notice given)
- Photograph on stadium screen, and pre-match announcement
- Pre-match greeting by a club representative.
- Match tickets for the mascot and one accompanying adult in the standard seating area of the stadium
- Opportunity to purchase additional match tickets for family and friends (subject to availability). Please note additional seating may not be immediately next to the mascot although every effort will be made to seat them as close as possible
- Photographs will be forwarded on to re-live those fantastic memories
*Please note that the Club cannot guarantee requests to walk out with specific players.
Was this article helpful?
If you require any further assistance please contact the mascots team at email@example.com