- Check your Apple Wallet (for Apple devices) or Google Pay (for Android devices).
- Important: Your ticket MUST be downloaded into your wallet (Apple) or Google Pay (Android) in order to work with the entry system at London Stadium. A screenshot of your digital ticket or the email confirming your digital ticket WILL NOT allow you access to the stadium.
- Multiple tickets can be downloaded to one device, if you wish. To do so, simply repeat step two.
- Android only – if you have an Apple device, skip to step 4. If you have an Android device, ensure NFC – the technology behind contactless entry – is switched on. To do so, simply head to Google Pay, then Settings, then Contactless setup. Here, make sure NFC is switched on and Google Pay is set as your default payment.
- Your ticket is now loaded. Don't forget to charge your phone before heading to London Stadium.
- Once at the stadium, either scan your paper ticket or open Apple Wallet or Google Pay on your phone before joining the queue for the turnstiles. Ensure you do not have any bank or other contactless cards at the back of your phone case.
- If you have multiple tickets on one device, simply swipe left and right to switch between tickets.
- To gain access, simply hold your phone close to the contactless reader on top of the turnstile. If you have multiple tickets on one device, remember to scan them at the turnstile one at a time.
How to print at home
- Make sure that you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher. If you don't have it, download it for free click here
- Make sure you have your printer turned on and it has paper
- Double click the attachment to your email or the file you have saved to your computer
- Choose to OPEN the file.
- Click on the printer icon in the upper left of the window.
- Your tickets are printed (Black and white or colour is fine)
- To gain access, simply fold your paper as per the instructions on the paper ticket, and scan your barcode at the turnstile.
Was this article helpful?
If you require any further assistance please contact the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966 or by email at email@example.com. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00.