If your pass has not updated with details of an upcoming fixture you are due to attend, please ensure that it has not already been issued to you another way.
If your ticket is supposed to be on your pass and it hasn't updated, you can follow the troubleshooting steps below. However, we would like to assure you that your pass will still be fine to use provided your ticket has not been shared/re-sold.
You can try manually updating your pass by following these steps:
1. Navigate to your pass in your Apple Wallet
2. Tap on the 3 dots
3. Ensure the "automatic updates" toggle is green
4. Press and hold the miniature pass and drag the screen down
5. Please wait a moment for the pass to say “updated just now”
6. Once the spinning wheel has disappeared, tap on the back arrow in the top left-hand corner to return to the main pass.
7. The next fixture should now be displayed
If you have recently updated your phone and your pass has been removed, then scroll down and click “Edit Passes” to unhide the pass.
Check you don't have multiple tickets attached to your pass by tapping on the pass and swiping left to right on the last fixture.
Alternatively, we recommend you power your device off and on again.
Was this article helpful?
If you require any further assistance please contact the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00.