My Season Pass is showing as expired
Even if your pass is showing as expired in your phone's wallet, please be assured that it will still be valid for use.
You can attempt to move your pass into your phone wallet by following the below steps:
1. Open settings on your device and unhide expired passes on your WALLET
2. Open your Apple Wallet app
3. Tap on "View Expired Passes" (you might need to scroll down if you have lots of passes in your wallet)
4. Select the relevant pass and refresh by pressing the three dots in the right hand corner
5. Now go back to the main Apple Wallet screen
6. Your pass should reappear
If your pass shows as “expired” then don’t worry, provided you do not sell it on Ticket Exchange or gift it via Ticket Share (Season Ticket Holders only), click on the “show details” button on your pass, then this will work on the turnstiles for the next game. Your pass is unique to you and your seat.
Please ensure you have enabled ‘tap and go’ within your settings for NFC on your mobile device.
Was this article helpful?
If you require any further assistance please contact the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00.